Oil India Limited (OIL) invited applications for recruitment of 19 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 11 October 2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 11 October 2014
Details of the Post
Name of the Posts:
- Head-Geophysics – 1 post
- Chief Geophysicist - 1 post
- Dy Chief Geophysicist - 1 post
- Superintending Geophysicist - 1 post
- Domain Expert – Legal / Domain Expert – Marketing / BD - 2 posts
- Head-Drilling - 1 post
- Head-Reservoir - 1 post
- Chief Geologist - Biostratigraphy - 1 post
- Chief Geologist - Sedimentology - 1 post
- Chief Petrophysicist - 1 post
- Domain Expert – Global E&P - 1 post
- Domain Expert – LNG - 1 post
- Domain Expert - Unconventional Energy - 1 post
- Dy Chief Engineer – Reservoir - 1 post
- Reservoir Engineer cum Petro Economist - 1 post
- Superintending Petrophysicist / Senior Petrophysicist - 1 post
- Superintending Biotechnologist / Senior Biotechnologist - 1 post
- Senior Research Scientist - 1 post
Total No. of Posts: 19 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have MSc / M.Tech / MSc (Tech.) in Exploration Geophysics / Applied Geophysics/ Petroleum Geophysics / Geophysics, LLB preferably with MBA, Bachelor Degree & Master Degree in Engineering or Petroleum Engg, Master Degree in Geology or Biotechnology or Petroleum / Chemical Engineering.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- The application form complete in all respects along with a recent passport size photograph enclosing self attested copies of certificates and mark sheets in support of Qualification, Age, Caste, Experience, etc., should be duly marked/Highlighted and sent by ‘ordinary post’ only to the HEAD - PERSONNEL, RCE’S OFFICE BUILDING, OIL INDIA LIMITED, DULIAJAN – 786602, ASSAM on or before 11 October 2014.