ONGC invited applications for recruitment to the post for Medical Officer vacancies for various specialties. The candidates eligible for the post can walk in for the interview on 9 July 2017.
Advertisement No: R&P –03/2017
Walk in Interview Date: 9 July 2017.
ONGC Vacancy Details:
- Medical Officer (GD/FD/ED) - 9 Posts
- Medical Officer (Gynecology) -1 Post
- Medical Officer (Orthopedic) -1 Post
- Medical Officer (Paediatric) -1 post
- Medical Officer (Ophthalmology) -1 Post
- Medical Officer (Radiology) -1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Medical Officer (GD/FD/ED): candidate should have MBBS from a recognised University.
Medical Officer (Specialist): candidate should have MD/MS in the concerned specialty.
Selection Process for Medical Officer Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview
How to Apply for Medical Officer Posts:
Walk in for the interview along with relevant documents at ‘Officers Club, ONGC Colony, Nazira’ on 9 July 2017.