Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Jobs Notification 2017: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited applications for twenty one posts of Secretarial Assistants, four Mechanics and others. The eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the prescribed format on or before 15 March 2017.
Advertisement No. : DLH/Apprentice/1/2017
- Last Date of Application: 15 March 2017
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Vacancy Details
- Secretarial Assistant : 21 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic : 04 Posts
- Electrician : 04 Posts
- IT & ESM : 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Secretarial Assistant & Other Posts 2017
- Secretarial Assistant : Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. (candidates with 3 years Degree in Arts/Commerce/ Science preferred)
- Electronics Mechanic : Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and Trade certificate in Electronics Mechanic.
- Electrician : Passed 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system and Trade certificate in Electrician trade.
- IT & ESM : Passed 10th Class under 10+2 System of education or its equivalent and Trade certificate in Electronic Mechanic (or) ITESM trade.
GEN: 14-21 years.
How to Apply Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Secretarial Assistant & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates are first required to register in the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in for enrollment as apprentices. Candidates are required to download the application forms from mentioned website and forward the filled in application along with the relevant documents. The forms are to be submitted to The Deputy General Manager (HR)-I/C HR-ER Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited 2 nd Floor, Tower A, Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Urja Bhawan 5, Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070. The last date of form submission is 15 March 2017.