ONGC Recruitment 2019 for Field Medical Officer and Medical Officer Posts
Oil Natural Gas Commission (ONGC), Mumbai Recruitment for Field Medical Officer and Medical Officer Posts. Interested Candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 26 November 2019.
ONGC Job Notification: Oil Natural Gas Commission (ONGC), Mumbai has released notifications for recruitment to the posts of Field Medical Officer and Medical Officer in Western Offshore Unit. The eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview on 26 November 2019.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 26 November 2019
Oil Natural Gas Commission, Mumbai Vacancy Details:
- Medical Officer (MO): 01 Post
- Field Medical Officer (FMO): 02 Posts
Educational Qualification for Field Medical Officer and Medical Officer Posts:
- Medical Officer (MO): Candidates having MBBS degree and Training in Occupational Health/ Public Health or Occupational Medicine desirable.
- Field Medical Officer (FMO): MBBS Degree from any recognized medical college/university. Candidates should have desired experience.
Salary: Rs. 72,000/ per month (Medical Officer) and Rs. 75,000/- per month (Field Medical Officer)
Official Notification PDF
Online Registration Link
Official Website Link
Also read: Top 5 of the day–20 November 2019
Application Procedure for ONGC, Mumbai Jobs 2019
Eligible candidate are required to attend the walk-in-interview on 26 November 2019 along with original and self-attested photocopies of educational, experience certificates and other relevant documents at Second Floor, Conference Hall, NBP Green Heights, Plot. Number C-69, Opposite MCA, Bandra–Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051. Candidates go through the registration process for attending the walk-in Interview. Registration will start at 09:30 hours and close at 10:30 hours on the day of the interview.