Orissa District & Subordinate Courts Non- Judicial Staff Service Recruitment Committee invited applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts of Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ in Judgeship of Rayagada (Office of the District Judge, Rayagada) and in Office of the District Judge, Keonjhar on Contractual Basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 15 June 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 15 June 2014.
Details of Posts
- Junior Clerk –cum- Copyist: 23 Posts
- Junior Typist: 08 Posts
- Junior Steno: 01 Post
(i) Twelfth (10 + 2) Pass or equivalent from any recognized Board/ University.
(ii) Diploma in Computer Applicationfrom any recognized Institute is desirable.
(iii) Must have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. standard.
(iv) Possess a minimum speed of 40 words in English Typewriting per minute (for Junior Typist) and a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in English Typewriting per minute (for Junior Stenographers)
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be between 18 to32 years as on the date of receipt of application and Age Relaxable for the category candidates as per Rules.
- Consolidated Remuneration of Rs. 5,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month (for post 1 & 2) and of Rs. 5,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month (for post 3).
- Pay Band is PB – 2 and the Pay Scale is of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- and the Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month (for post 1 & 2 in Keonjhar)
- Examination Fee of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only) in the form of Treasury Challanunder the head “0070- Other Administrative Services-01- Administration of Justice -501-Services and Service Fees -0010- Charges for Service provided- 02177- Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts"
- SC/ ST candidates are exempted from Fee Payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed by the Computer Test/ Practical Test and finally the Viva- Voce/ Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply with complete details along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), Character Certificated attested by Gazetted Officer etc. with two recent passport size photographs, one should affix on the application form in the space providedand two self- addressed envelopes affix a postal Stamp of Rs. 5/- on each may be forwarded to the office of “District Judge Rayagada (for post 1 to 3 in Rajagada only) and District Judge Keonjhar (for post 1 & 2 in Keonjhar only)” in person during office hours or by poston or before 15 June 2014.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.