Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Limited (PAICL), Chandigarh invited online applications from eligible candidates, for filling up various posts. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply ONLINE on or before 07 August 2015.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 10 July 2015.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 07 August 2015.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts :
- Manager: 03 Posts
- Executive (G): 05 Posts
- Executive (A/CS): 29 Posts
- Executive (T): 23 Posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer: 20 Posts
- Clerk –cum- Computer: 53 Posts
- Sub Inspector: 45 Posts
- Junior Storekeeper: 32 Posts
- Technical Assistant – III: 35 Posts
- For Post 1 to 7: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate field or discipline with relevant Diploma or Certificate Course as per requirement and the relevant experience.
- For Post 8 & 9: Candidates must possess Higher Secondary (10+2 or 12th Standard) Pass with Certificate Course in Agriculture and the relevant experience.
18 to 37 years
- For Post 1: Pay Band (PB – 3) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month.
- For Post 2 to 4: Pay Band (PB – 2) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 10,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,400/- Per Month.
- For Post 5: Pay Band (PB – 2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 3,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 6 & 7: Pay Band (PB – 2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 3,200/- Per Month.
- For Post 8 & 9: Pay Band (PB – 1) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 5,910/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the Website www.thapar.edu on or before 07 August 2015.
Candidate has to submit the printout of filled in application form along with the self- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. and 03 (three) recent Passport size Photographs, one must affix on the form and other enclosed with it along with the Bank deposit slip may be forwarded to the “Incharge, PAICL - Cell, Thapar University, Patiala – 147 004” on or before 14 August 2015.