Paudi Bhuyan Development Agency (PBDA), Khuntagaon Jobs Notification: Paudi Bhuyan Development Agency (PBDA), Khuntagaon invited applications for the posts of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 29 September 2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 29 September 2016
Paudi Bhuyan Development Agency (PBDA), Khuntagaon Vacancy Details
- TGT (Science) – 01 Post
- TGT (Arts) – 01 Post
- Plus 2 (Science) CT – 01 Post
- Plus 2 (Arts) CT – 02 Posts
- Junior Clerk – 01 Post
- Peon – 01 Post
- 7. Night Watchman – 01 Post
- 8. Sweeper – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TGT & Other Posts 2016
- Trained Graduate Teacher: Possess Graduate Degree in the respective discipline.
- Plus 2 Teacher: Possess Higher Secondary (12 Standard/ 10+2) Pass with the respective subject.
- Junior Clerk: Possess Higher Secondary (12 Standard/ 10+2) Pass with DCA/ PGDCA.
- Peon: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard/ HSC) Pass or equivalent.
- Watchmen/ Sweeper: Possess Middle Pass (Class – V) Certificate.
Gen: years as on date of 01 January 2016.
TGT: Between 21 to 32 years.
Rest all posts: Between 18 to 32 years.
How to Apply for the Paudi Bhuyan Development Agency (PBDA), Khuntagaon TGT & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete bio- data in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents as required and a self addressed envelope affixing a postal stamp of Rs.5/- so as to reach to the office of the Special officer, P.B.D.A., Khuntagaon, Dist.: Sundargarh – 770 44 on or before 29 September 2016 up to 05:00 PM.
Prepare This Exam with Unique Study Materials
Evaluate Your Preparation with Exam Quiz Online
Have query about this Notification? Click Here to Discuss