PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2020: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has invited application for recruitment to the post of Apprentice within the State of Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and UT of Diu Daman & Dadara Nagar Haveli. Candidates, who have passed their final year examination not before two (02) years from the date of advertisement (No such ceiling in case of ITI), can apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2020 on or before 04 July 2020.
Last Date for Submitting Application to PGCIL - 04 July 2020
PGCIL Apprentice Trainee Vacancy Details
- Graduate Electrical - 7 Posts
- Graduate Civil - 10 Posts
- Graduate Electronics/ Telecommunication - 7 Posts
- Diploma Electrical - 22 Posts
- Diploma Civil - 20 Posts
- Executive (Human Resource) - 7 Posts
- ITI Electrical - 24 Posts
- Graduate Electrical , Graduate Civil , Graduate Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering - Rs. 15,000/-
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Civil, Executive (Human Resource) - Rs. 12,000/-
- ITI Electrical - Rs. 11,000/-
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Powergrid Apprentice Posts
- Graduate Electrical Engineering - Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Graduate Civil Engineering - Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Graduate Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering - Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering
- Diploma Electrical Engineering - Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma Civil Engineering - Diploma in Civil Engineering
- ITI Electrical - ITI in Electrical
How to Apply for the PGCIL Powergrid Apprentice Recruitment 2020 ?
The Eligible candidates can apply for Powergrid Apprentice Recruitment 2020 on official website powergridindia.com on or before 04 July 2020.