RK University was established in 2005 under the “Gujarat Private Universities Act” by the Government of Gujarat and is approved to award degrees by UGC. It invited applications for admissions to PhD programmes for Full Time Programme (on campus) / External Registration Programme (off campus) in 13 disciplines.
Name of Programme
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering
- PhD in Civil Engineering
- PhD in Electrical Engineering
- PhD in Computer/IT Engineering
- PhD in EC Engineering
- PhD in Computer Science
- PhD in Applied Mathematics
- PhD in Physics
- PhD in Chemistry
- PhD in Microbiology
- PhD in Pharmacy
- PhD in Physiotherapy
- PhD in Management
- Last date for submission of application form: 20 April 2013
- Date for Entrance Test (RAT): 15 May 2013
- Date for Interview: 15 May 2013
- Date for declaration of result: 10 May 2013
- Last day for fee payment and obtaining guide consent: 30 May 2013
- Date for Orientation Programme: 9 June 2013
- Masters degree with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent from a recognised university. Besides this, the candidate is required to have qualified in national level test like UGC/ CSIR (JRF) examination/ CSIR (SRF)/ NET/ SLET/ GATE/ GPAT/ MPhil or its equivalent examination.
The selection of the applicants will be based on their performance in the RKU Research Aptitude Test (RAT) followed by an Interview.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 1000 and should be paid through Demand Draft in favour of RK University” Rajkot, Gujarat.
How to Apply
Candidates have to fill in the form and send DD along with the form to the institute’s office at
Rajkot - 360020, Gujarat
To attain further information, please visit http://www.rku.ac.in/phd-about.aspx?sid=wom#5