CBSE Science Practice Paper 2013 Set 1, given here.
1. Name the part of the eye
a. That controls the amount of light entering into the eye.
b. That has real, inverted image of the object formed on it.
2. Draw the structure of pentanal (C4H9CHO)
3. Which of the following belong to the first tropical level? Grasshopper, Rose Plant, Neem plant, Cockroach, vulture.
4. How is depletion of ozone layer in the atmosphere responsible for causing skin cancer?
5. A person can read the number plate of a distant bus clearly but he finds difficulty in reading a book. What type of defect of vision he is suffering from? Name the type of lens he needs to correct this defect. Write the cause of that defect.
6. What is meant by Refractive index? If the speed of light in a medium is 2/3rd of the speed of light in vacuum, find the refractive index of that medium.
7. Explain, why sun appears white when it is over head at noon?
8. Why do we need to use coal and petroleum judiciously?
9. State modern periodic law. Why are isotopes of elements having different atomic masses placed at the same position in the periodic table?
To get complete Practice Paper Click Here