December month is about to come to its end and the new year will begin with new celebrations and fun all around the world. But for the students going to appear in CBSE Board Exam 2018, the beginning of this new year will come with more challenges, new goals and hard work for better results. Right now every CBSE board exam candidate is eagrly waiting for the release of exam dates and time table so that they may prepare a strategy for the same. As quoted by various media firms, this year CBSE Board Exams will commence from the first week of March though no official confirmation has been given by the board itself.
Here, we have created a video where we have made a thorough analysis of the last five years’ datesheet and time table to find the anticipated dates for the CBSE board exams 2018. Moreover this video also talks about the preparation strategy which students must follow in these three months before the board exams commence.
Some important points discussed in this video have been summarized below:
1. Analysis of last 5 years’ board exam datesheets
Except 2017, in which board exam dates were delayed due to assembly elections, in previous years CBSE board exams generally used to begin from the first week of March. So, as per the trend, this year also the CBSE board exams are expected to commence from the first week of march
2. CBSE Board Exams 2018 may begin from this date
In the first week of March 2018, festival of colours ‘Holi’ falls on 1st and 2nd March, i.e., on Thursday and Friday. Then 3rd and 4th March will be the weekend. So, we can expect the board exams to begin from Monday, i.e., 5 March, 2018.
3. Analysis of interval between any two important exams
In this video we have shown the CBSE class 10 and class 12 datesheet as an example to analyse the gap available between any two important papers. We concluded that board provides 4-5 days average interval between two important papers, so that students can easily prepare for the next exam and score good marks.
4. How to use this interval between two exams to score good marks?
This interval of 4-5 days can be very cruicial while preparing for exams. You must make a proper strategy and a good time table for this available interval. You should analyse your strong and weak topics for the coming exam and then make a revision strategy to revise all these topics so as to be well prepared for the coming exam.
5. What should be your revision strategy for last three months before the exams?
- December Month: This is the month when most of the schools will be taking pre-board exams. Pre-board exams play a very important role in making you prepared for the main exams. Your performance in pre-boards is somewhere a reflection of your performance in the board exams. This helps you to evaluate your preparation level and make you aware of your strong and weak areas so that you may prepare accordingly to do well in your board exams.
- January Month: In this month datesheet for board exams will be released. So, students must focus on the datesheet to analyse the exam dates and the interval provided between different exams and make their study schedule accordingly.
- February Month: This is the month to wrap up your revisions. Do not ever try to learn anything new in this month but revise your own study notes, practice the sample papers released by the board for all subjects and solve last five years’ question papers. Try solving as many practice papers as you can. All this will fine tune your preparations for the board exams.
6. Here comes the deciding month, March
This is the month when you will be taking one of the most important exam of your life. Now, you will have to follow a different plan. In this month you should practice some more guess papers and practice papers. Besides all these you should prepare a strategy on how to attempt the exam. Go through the marking scheme released by the board for various subjects and check how to write and how much to write for questions of carrying different weightage. All this will help to write a perfect board exam.
These were some tricks to be followed so as to get prepared for the board exams. Watch out the video for detailed analysis and conclusions about the board exams and learn the effective preparation strategies to score good marks in CBSE Board Exams 2018.
Good luck guyz!