PSPCL Recruitment 2019: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer and Assistant Manager through GATE Score 2019. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 21 October 2019.
- Commencement of submission of application: 30 September 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 21 October 2019
Best Books for Exam Preparation:
Electronics & Communication Engineering:
⇒ Higher Engineering Mathematics by B S Grewal
PSPCL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer or Training Electrical– 100 Posts
- Assistant Manager/IT System - 11 Posts
PSPCL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Engineer or Training Electrical– BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc. in Engineering from a recognized University.
- Assistant Manager/IT System - BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc. in Computer Science/IT with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
Age Limit – 20 to 37 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Pay Scale- Rs. 16650-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5800/-
How to apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 21 October 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for PSPCL Recruitment 2019
- Unreserved – Rs. 1000/- per application + Bank Charges (if applicable)
- SC– Rs. 400/- per application + Bank Charges (if applicable)
- Person with Disability- Rs. 500/- per application + Bank Charges (if applicable)