RARIDD Jobs Notification: Region Ayurveda Research Institute for Drug Development (RARIDD) invited applications of candidates for Apprenticeship under the Laboratory Technician, Laboratory Assistant and Laboratory Attendant Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format on or before 15 March 2017.
Advertisement No.: 20
- Last Date of Application: 15 March 2017
RARIDD Vacancy Details
- Laboratory Technician – 03 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant – 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Laboratory Attendant & Other Posts
- Laboratory Technician: +2 Science with diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institute with two years of experience in Laboratory attached with recognized teaching/Research Hospital.
- Laboratory Assistant: +2 Science with diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institute.
- Laboratory Attendant: 10+2 Science subject with one year of working experience in a recognized institute/hospital/laboratory.
How to Apply for Region Ayurveda Research Institute for Drug Development Laboratory Attendant & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates may apply for the post by sending the filled application form along with required documents to the “Assistant Director, Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Drug Development, Aamkho, Gwalior 474009, M.P.” on or before 15 March 2017.