RBI Grade B 2019 Notification: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) online application for the recruitment of Officers in Grade B (General) DR, DEPR and DSIM in Common Seniority Group (CSG) Streams for the year 2019 has been started on RBI official website. The last date for submitting RBI Grade B Application is 11 October 2019.
Candidates can apply for RBI Grade B Posts directly through the link given below.
The selection for RBI Grade B Officer Posts will be done through RBI Grade B Exam 2019. Gr B (DR), DEPR, DSIM exam will be held on 09 November 2019. Gr B (DR) Phase 2 will be conducted on 01 December 2019 while DEPR/DSIM will be held on 02 December 2019.
Recommended Books for Exam Preparation:
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Officers Grade 'B' (Phase - II) Exam Goalpost Comprehensive Guide, 2019
- Banking Awareness for SBI & IBPS Bank Clerk/PO/RRB/RBI Exams
- Kiran's RBI Grade ‘B’ Officer Online Exam Phase II Objective and Descriptive Type Online Test Practice Work Book
- Banking Awareness Paperback by Arihant Experts
Every year, the bank conducts RBI Grade B Exam 2019 for the selection of Grade B officer in its various branches across India. The exam will be conducted in Online Mode and will consist of two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II. The candidates who will qualify RBI Grade B Paper I will be called for RBI Grade B Paper II. Candidates who will qualify both the phases with minimum aggregate cut off marks will be required to appear for RBI Grade B Interview.
Selected candidates will be paid in a matrix of Level ‘7’, which is Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400.
Candidates should go through the article to know about RBI Grade B 2019 Exam eligibility criteria, important dates, age limit, application procedure, selection process etc.
Important Dates RBI Grade B 2019 Notification
- Release of RBI Grade B 2019 Recruitment Notification – 21 September 2019
- Start Date of Online Registration and payment of Application Fee - 21 September 2019
- Last Date of Online Registration and submission of Online Fee- 11 October 2019
- RBI Grade B Exam Phase-I Admit Card 2019 Date - October
- RBI Grade B Exam Phase 1 Exam - 09 November 2019
- RBI Grade B Phase-I Result Date - Nov
- Issue Date of Admit Card for RBI Grade B General Phase-II Exam - Nov
- RBI Grade B General Phase-II Exam - Date - 01 December 2019
- RBI Grade B General Phase-II DEPR and DSIM Exam - Date - 02 December 2019
- RBI Grade B Phase-II Exam Result - to be release soon
- RBI Grade B Phase-II Interview Date - to be release soon
Vacancy Details RBI Grade B 2019 Notification
- Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) - (General) - 156
- Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) – DEPR - 20
- Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) - DSIM - 23
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Grade B 2019
- Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) - (General) - A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor's degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations. The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor's degree will be in aggregate for all semesters / years
- Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) – A Master's Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute.
- Officers in Grade 'B' (DR) – DSIM - A Master's Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR Master's Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an institute of repute; OR M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters / years OR Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
Selection Procedure for RBI Grade B 2019
Selection for the posts will be done through ONLINE examinations in Phase - I and Phase - II followed by interview.
Steps to Apply Online for RBI Grade B 2019
The eligible candidates can apply online through Bank's website www.rbi.org.in. Check following steps to apply for RBI Grade B 2019-
- Visit the official website and click on the “Recruitment for the post of Officers in Gr. B (DR) General/DEPR/DSIM” given in the Advertisement page for filling the ‘Online Application’. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Fill your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, left thumb impression and a hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Documents detailed as given
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
Application Fee RBI Grade B 2019
- GEN/OBC - Rs.850/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
- SC/ST/PwBD – Rs. 100 (Intimation Charges only)