RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018 for 166 Posts, Online Application Closing Today
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invited applications for the post of Grade B. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 23 July 2018.
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invited applications for the post of Grade B Officers. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format given online on rbi.org.in on or before 23 July 2018.
Through, RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018, there are 166 vacancies to be filled through the notified selection process.
All the graduates who have secured at least 60% marks in the qualifying exam as well as secondary and senior secondary exams can apply for the RBI Grade B Officer exam 2018.
- Opening Date of Application: 03 July 2018
- Last Date of Application: 23 July 2018
- Grade B Tier I Exam: 16 August 2018
- Grade B Tier II Exam: 07 September 2018
Reserve Bank of India Vacancy Details
Grade B Officers: 166 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Grade B Officer Posts
Minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent in Bachelor’s Degree as well as in 12th and 10th standard examinations.
Examination Pattern for Grade B Officer Posts
(i) Examination will consist of two phases, viz. - Phase-I & Phase-II followed by interview.
(ii) Phase-I examination will be objective type with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The Phase-I examination will continue as per the existing Phase-I examination for Grade-‘B’ (DR). There are four modules in Phase-I, viz.- General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning.
(iii) Phase-II examinations will consist of three papers in MCQ pattern (except Paper-I) – viz. Paper-I on English (writing skills); Paper-II – Economic & Social Issues and Paper-III – (optional subjects) – Finance & Management/ Economics/ Statistics.
(iv) Candidates will be required to write all the papers online.
(v) Only successful candidates of Phase-I will appear for Phase-II examination on a later date.
(vi) Based on the results of Phase-II examinations candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
(vii) Final selection will be through merit lists which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in Phase-II (Paper-I + Paper-II + Paper-III) and Interview.
How to Apply for the RBI Grade B Officer Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format by visiting the official site at https://opportunities.rbi.org.in on or before 23 July 2018.
Preparation for RBI Grade B Officer Exam 2018
- Make Your Banking Jobs Preparation Easy
- Preparation for RBI Grade B Officer 2018
- 12 Most Important GK topic for RBI Grade B Officer Exam Phase-I
- Financial Awareness for RBI Grade ‘B’ Officer Exam: ‘RBI’s Dividend transfer Policy’
- Financial Awareness for RBI Grade ‘B’ Officer: Scheme for Sustainable Structuring of Stressed Asset
- Financial Awareness for RBI Grade ‘B’ Officer Exam: ‘What is Money Muling?’
- How to attempt ‘Essay’ in RBI Grade B Phase II?
- Also Visit: Banking Awareness
- Read Current Affairs to Get This Job