RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invited applications for the post of Grade B Officers. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format given online on rbi.org.in on or before 23 July 2018.
Through, RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018, there are 166 vacancies to be filled through the notified selection process.
All the graduates who have secured at least 60% marks in the qualifying exam as well as secondary and senior secondary exams can apply for the RBI Grade B Officer exam 2018.
- Opening Date of Application: 03 July 2018
- Last Date of Application: 23 July 2018
- Grade B Tier I Exam: 16 August 2018
- Grade B Tier II Exam: 07 September 2018
Reserve Bank of India Vacancy Details
Grade B Officers: 166 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Grade B Officer Posts
Minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent in Bachelor’s Degree as well as in 12th and 10th standard examinations.
Examination Pattern for Grade B Officer Posts
(i) Examination will consist of two phases, viz. - Phase-I & Phase-II followed by interview.
(ii) Phase-I examination will be objective type with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The Phase-I examination will continue as per the existing Phase-I examination for Grade-‘B’ (DR). There are four modules in Phase-I, viz.- General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning.
(iii) Phase-II examinations will consist of three papers in MCQ pattern (except Paper-I) – viz. Paper-I on English (writing skills); Paper-II – Economic & Social Issues and Paper-III – (optional subjects) – Finance & Management/ Economics/ Statistics.
(iv) Candidates will be required to write all the papers online.
(v) Only successful candidates of Phase-I will appear for Phase-II examination on a later date.
(vi) Based on the results of Phase-II examinations candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
(vii) Final selection will be through merit lists which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in Phase-II (Paper-I + Paper-II + Paper-III) and Interview.
How to Apply for the RBI Grade B Officer Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format by visiting the official site at https://opportunities.rbi.org.in on or before 23 July 2018.
Preparation for RBI Grade B Officer Exam 2018
- Make Your Banking Jobs Preparation Easy
- Preparation for RBI Grade B Officer 2018
- 12 Most Important GK topic for RBI Grade B Officer Exam Phase-I
- Financial Awareness for RBI Grade ‘B’ Officer Exam: ‘RBI’s Dividend transfer Policy’
- Financial Awareness for RBI Grade ‘B’ Officer: Scheme for Sustainable Structuring of Stressed Asset
- Financial Awareness for RBI Grade ‘B’ Officer Exam: ‘What is Money Muling?’
- How to attempt ‘Essay’ in RBI Grade B Phase II?
- Also Visit: Banking Awareness
- Read Current Affairs to Get This Job