It is very important to study the basics of reproduction in the entire organism
In this article you will get the clue that from where and how the questions are being framed from the chapter Reproduction in Organisms (Class 12th Biology).The experts of jagranjosh.com have full confidence that you will not miss any of the questions in the board exam as well as in competitive exams from this chapter if you will keep the following terms / question in your mind while studying.
- Which is a better mode of reproduction sexual or asexual? And why?
- The main difference between sexual and asexual reproduction
- Vegetative reproduction considered as a type of asexual reproduction-reason
- Different phases of life
- Study meiosis and gametogenesis together
- Identification of flower parts by seeing the images
- Each part in a flowering plant is -diploid / haploid
- Difference between zoospore and zygote
- Gametogenesis and embryogenesis
- Examples of oviparous and viviparous
- Common and scientific names
- Different stages of fertilization
- Parthenogenesis and parthenocarpy (examples)
- What is antheridia and conidia?
- What is meiocyte?
- Other name of sperm
- Oestrous and menstruation cycle in reference of primates and non primates
- Advantages of sexual reproduction over asexual reproduction
Visit continuously in CBSE section of the site jagranjosh.com to get this type of articles