Office of the Resident Commissioner, Manipur invited applications for recruitment to the post of LDC (Receptionist/OA), Driver, Electrician, Plumber and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 29 July 2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 29 July 2017
Resident Commissioner, Manipur Vacancy Details
- LDC (Receptionist/OA): 8 Posts
- Driver: 3 Posts
- Electrician: 3 Posts
- Plumber: 1 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff: 18 Post
Eligibility Criteria for MTS, LDC & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- LDC (Receptionist/OA): Graduation Degree.
- Driver: 10th passed and driving license.
- Electrician: 10th passed and Trade certificate.
- Plumber: 10th passed and Trade certificate.
- Multi Tasking Staff: 10th passed.
How to Apply for Resident Commissioner, Manipur MTS, LDC & Other Posts 2017
The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents and 2 passport size photographs to the Resident Commissioner, Government of Manipur, Manipur Bhawan, 2-sardar Patel Marg, New Delhi-110021 or Deputy Secretary (GAD), Government of Manipur, Old Secretariat, Imphal-795001 on or before 29 July 2017.