RITES Ltd. invited application for recruitment to the post of Technical Assistants (Civil) on contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 31 October 2013. RITES Ltd. was established in 1974 by the Government of India. It (also known as Rail India Technical and Economic Service) is an engineering consultancy company, specializing in the field of transport infrastructure. It has been awarded the status of MINIRATNA in 2002.
• Closing Date for online application form: 31 October 2013
• Last Date for receipt of Application form: 8 November 2013
• Name of the Post: Technical Assistants (Civil)
• Total No. of Posts: 40 Posts
• Candidate age should not more than 35 years as on 1 July 2013.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidate should have 1st class Diploma in Civil Engineering from AICTE/ Govt. approved institutes with more than 2 years work experience in Civil Engineering.
• Rs.10800/- (increment Rs.400/- per year) for the candidates who has more than 2 years experience.
• Rs.10000/- (increment Rs.400/- per year) for the candidates are fresher in this field and having experience up to 2 years.
Candidate’s final selection will be through personal interview of shortlisted candidates. They have the option to select Hindi, or, English as the medium for interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply online through the RITES website, http://www.rites.com on or before 1700 hrs. Of 31 October 2013.
• On successful submission of online application, an Application Number will be generated by the system. This Application Number will automatically appear on the printout of the form. Candidates are required to take two printouts of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. They should send one copy, after pasting their photograph and signing it on the space provided for the purpose, along with attested copies of educational, experience certificates to the AGM (P)/Rectt. RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001 through post before 8 November 2013.
• Candidates should super-scribe the words “Application for the post of Technical Assistants (Civil)” on the envelope containing the application copy.
• They should keep the other copy of the printout with them to carry the same at the time of the interview.
NHM ZSS Kandhamal Recruitment 2019 for 71 Staff Nurse, MBBS Doctor, Accountant and Other Posts
Ambedkar Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2019, Apply for 33 Senior Resident Posts
DMF Keonjhar Recruitment 2019 for 27 Doctors Posts
NHM Cuttack Recruitment 2019, Walk in for 62 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Lab Technician Posts