RRB Group D Bank Details Correction Date Extended to April 10: Check how to update
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has extended the RRB Group D Bank Details Correction date up to 10th April 2019.
RRB Group D Bank Details Correction Date: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has extended the dates for updating RRB Group D Bank Details Correction up to 10th April 2019. Candidates, who have not corrected the bank details so far, now they can update the same up to 10 April 2019 on the official website.
Candidates should note that only those who have appeared in CBT, can refund fee. The last date to fill the RRC Group D application form 2019 is 12th April 2019.
The facility to update the bank details correction is crucial for the candidates so it is required that they should fill the bank details carefully and precautions should be taken in this regards. Candidates should note that there is not any modification fee is charged for the same.
Process to follow the RRB Group D Bank Details Modification
1. Visit the official website of the concerned zonal RRBs.
2. You will have to click on the link "Click here for correction of Bank Account details for the refund of Examination Fee”
3. After this, they will have to click on the “Account Details Correction” Button.
4. You will have to choose the zone for which you have filled your application form.
5. Enter your registration number, date of birth and captcha.
6. After that click on the Login button and next enter your bank account number, IFSC code and other details.