S P College of Communication & Management MBA Admissions 2013
Sardar Patel College of Communication & Management notified admission to various job oriented PG courses for the year 2013. Last date to apply is 31 May 2013. Read more for details.
Sardar Patel College of Communication & Management, a part of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, has been offering a variety of management programs since 1967. The college notified admission to various job oriented PG courses for the year 2013.
Interested candidates should get themselves registered for the desired course till 31 May 2013.
1. Journalism (English & Hindi) (includes Broadcast Journalism & Content Writing)
2. Public Relations (includes Event Management & Media Relations)
3. Mass Communication (English & Hindi) with Electronic Media Training
4. Marketing & Advertising including campaign planning
Management courses :
1. Marketing & Sales Management (including promotion Management)
2. Industrial Relations & Personnel management (with HRM specialization)
3. Effective Entrepreneurship (Embarking new ventures –planning and implementing)
4. International Trade (Import & Export Management including International Finance Management)
5. Financial Managemet including Finanace & Commodity markets
6. Storage & Materials Management
Days on which classes will be held: Monday to Friday
Class timings: 18:15 hours to 19:45 hours
Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline or equivalent.
Students appearing for their final year examinations are eligible to apply.
How to apply: Interested candidates should contact S P College of Communication & Management, K G Marg, New Delhi – 110001 for admission to the desired course.
Aspirants should also Read