Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai Steel Plant invited application from eligible candidates for the posts of Surveyor, Mining Mate and Blaster. The eligible and interested persons can apply online on or before 12 December 2015.
Notification no - BSP-214 (Rectt.)/15-16
Last Date of Application: 12 December 2015
SAIL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Surveyor – 3 posts
- Mining Mate – 11 posts
- Blaster – 3 posts
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Surveyor, Mining Mate and Blaster Jobs:
- Surveyor- Matriculation with three years full time Diploma in Mining and Mine’s survey from a Govt. recognised institute with Surveyor’s certificate of competency and post qualification experience of at least one year.
- Mining Mate- Matriculation with valid Mining Mate’s certificate of Competency from DGMS under MMR (for Metalliferous Mines)/ CMR (for Coal Mines) with at least one year post qualification experience.
- Blaster- Matriculation with valid Blaster’s Certificate or valid Mining Mate’s Certificate of competency
Age Limit: 18 – 28 years
Application Fees for SAIL Surveyor, Mining Mate and Blaster Jobs:
- Surveyor- UR: Rs.250; SC/ST: Nil; PWD: Nil
- Mining Mate and Blaster- UR: Rs.150; SC/ST: Nil; PWD: Nil
How to Apply for SAIL Surveyor, Mining Mate and Blaster Jobs:
The eligible and interested persons can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 12 December 2015.