State Bank of India invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Rajbhasha Adhikari. The candidates eligible for the posts are required to apply through prescribed format before 13 July 2013. State Bank of India (SBI) is a multinational banking and financial services company based in India. In today’s scenario the bank owns 14119 branches, including 173 foreign offices in 37 countries across the global market and found to be one of the largest banking and financial service company of India.
• Opening Date for Online registration: 24 June 2013
• Closing Date for Online registration: 13 July 2013
• Opening Date for Payment of fee Online: 24 June 2013
• Opening Date for Payment of fee Offline: 26 June 2013
• Closing Date for Payment of fee Online: 13 July 2013
• Last date for Payment of fee Offline: 16 July 2013
• Date of Online Exam: 11 August 2013
Details of Posts
• Name of Post: Assistant Manager JMGS Grade I
• No of Posts: 17 vacancies
Candidate age must be between 21-30 years as on 1 June 2013.
• Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at Degree level OR Post Graduate Degree in Sanskrit with Hindi and English as subjects at Degree level.
• Minimum 1 year experience of translation work from English to Hindi & Vice versa in full time post in reputed organization.
• Rs.200/- for General and OBC Candidates
• Rs.50/- for SC/ST Candidates.
Pay Scale: Rs 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7- 25700
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and followed by Interview. The Written test is scheduled on 11 August 2013.
How to Apply
• Candidates can apply online through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in between 24 June 2013 to 13 July 2013.
• No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
• After online registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through one of the following mode-
I.Offline mode (the system will generate a cash voucher/ challan form pre-printed with the candidate's details which will be required to be presented at any State Bank of India branch counter with the requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete).
II. Online mode (the payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking).
Bank of Baroda SO Exam 2018-2019: Check complete selection procedure & other details
SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification Out for 39 Deputy Manager Internal Audit Posts
Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 Out; Download @canarabank.com
SBI Recruitment 2018 for Dean Post in State Bank Institute of Leadership, Kolkata