Shipping Corporation of India Job Notification: Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) has invited applications for the 40 posts of Trainee Electrical Officers. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 04 January 2019.
Date for Walk in Interview: 04 January 2019
Shipping Corporation of India Vacancy Details
Trainee Electrical Officers: 40 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Electrical Officers Job
- Candidates should have B.E. / Diploma awarded by the Indian Navy, and has sailed as chief artificer (power side only) and is in possession of DG approved ETO course certificate. (ii) Age limit is 45 yrs on the date of interview.
- Should pass three years Diploma with 60% marks or four years Degree with 50% marks in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication/ Communication engineering or Electronics and Instrumentation.
- The diploma/ degree must be recognized by any State or Central Govt. or the AICTE and must have completed 4 months ETO course from DGS approved training institute.
- The age limit is 30 yrs on the date of interview.
- Please visit the below link for details of the educational qualification and experience for the post.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 04 January 2019 at Shipping House The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. 245, Madame Cama Road Mumbai‐400021.