Solapur University, Solapur invited applications from the eligible candidates for 34 Teaching Post vacancies to be filled in University Post Graduate Schools, Solapur University, Solapur. Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview 30 June 2015.
Last date for submission of application: 30 June 2015
Details of Posts
Assistant Professor: 34 posts
- School of Physical Sciences: 4 Posts
- School of Chemical Sciences: 7 Posts
- School of Computational Sciences: 8 Posts
- School of Earth Sciences: 4 Posts
- School of Social Sciences: 4 Posts
- School of Education: 4 Posts
- School of Commerce & Management: 3 Posts
- FOR Sciences, Social Sciences, Commerce, Education, Journalism and Mass communication: candidates should have Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master's Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university, must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- For M.Ed. Course: Candidate should have completed A Master's Degree in Arts/ Humanities/Sciences/Commerce and M.Ed. each with a minimum of 55 % marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed), OR M.A. (Education) and B.Ed., each with a minimum of 55 % marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed); and.
For Qualification SET, NET, Ph.D. and MCA holder candidates Rs. 15000/- per month and others 12000/- per month on consolidated pay or more which will be negotiated at the time of interview.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on 30 June, 2015 along with necessary original documents (Two sets of Photostat attested copies) and D.D. of Rs. 200/- in name of Finance & Accounts Officer, Solapur University, payable at Solapur or cash to be paid in Finance & Accounts office of University in Management Council Hall of the University along.