School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi (SPA Delhi) invited applications for recruitment of various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 19 August 2014.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 19 August 2014
Name of the Posts
- Section Officer: 1
- Workshop Superintendent: 1
- Technical Assistant: 1
- Personal Assistant: 2
- Senior Assistant: 2
- Mess Manager: 1
- Electrician: 1
- Junior Assistant: 8
- Consultant Engineer (Civil)
- Consultant Engineer (Electrical)
Total no. of Posts: 17
- Section Officer: Master Degree in commerce Or Arts or equivalent with 5 Years experience as Assistant or equivalent.
- Workshop Superintendent: Diploma in Mechanical or civil Engineering with 8 Years experience in a work shop.
- Technical Assistant: Degree in Science or equivalent and certificate in Computer competency and 5 Years experience.
- Personal Assistant: Bachelor Degree and Shorthand speed of 100 words per minute & typing speed of 40 words per minute in English with 5 years experience.
- Senior Assistant: Bachelor Degree and 5 years experience.
- Mess Manager: Bachelor Degree and Diploma in Catering with 5 years experience.
- Electrician: Certificate in electrician Trade with 2 years experience.
- Junior Assistant: 12th or equivalent and typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
- Consultant Engineer (Civil): Retired as Assistant Engineer (Civil).
- Consultant Engineer (Electrical): Retired as Assistant Engineer (Electrical).
- Candidate age should not be more than 45 years for Workshop Superintendent.
- Candidate age should not be more than 35 years for Section Officer, Technical Assistant, Personal Assistant and Senior Assistant.
- Candidate age should not be more than 30 years for Mess Manager and Electrician.
- Candidate age should not be more than 27 years for Junior Assistant.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in test/interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates can download the prescribed application form from the Website.
- The application form duly complete in all respects along with all required certificates and documents should be sent to the Register, School of Planning And Agriculture, New Delhi on or before 19 August 2014.