Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021: Sports Authority of India (SAI) has published an extension notice for the fulfilment of various posts of Coach and Assistant Coach in various departments. According to the notice, The last date of application is now extended to 05 June 2021 considering the prevailing COVID pandemic which was earlier on 20 May 2021. The online application process was started on 20 April 2021.
A total of 320 vacancies will be recruited out of which 100 vacancies are for Coach Posts and 220 vacancies for Assistant Coach. The candidates can check the educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 20 April 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 05 June 2021
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Coach- 100 Posts
- Assistant Coach - 220 Posts
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Coach-Diploma in Coaching from SAI, NS NIS, or from any other recognised Indian/Foreign University OR Medal winner in Olympic /World Championship Or Twice Olympic Participation OR Olympic/ International Participation OR Dronacharya Awardee.
- Assistant Coach -Diploma in Coaching from SAI, NS NIS, or from any other recognised Indian/ Foreign University OR Olympic/International Participation OR Dronacharya Awardee.
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Coach- 45 years
- Assistant Coach - 40 years
Online Application Link - activated
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021 Salary
- Coach- Rs. 105,000-150,000
- Assistant Coach - Rs. 41,420 -112,400
How to apply for Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to the aforesaid posts from 20 April to 05 June 2021. After submission of the online application, the candidate can take a printout of the application for future reference.