SSC CGL tier-1 exam’s fifth day has completed successfully for all three shifts. SSC has informed to conduct the said exam from 5thAugust, 2017 to 24thAugust, 2017 in three slots i.e. Morning Shift (10:00 AM to 11:00 AM), Afternoon Shift (1:15 PM to 2:15 PM) and Evening Shift (4:15 PM to 5:15 PM).
In this article, we have shared almost all inquired questions pertaining to SSC CGL Tier-1 online exam 2017 held on 10thAugust, 2017 in all three slots. Check out the questions and tally your answer as well. The questions given in the below article will give you a glimpse of the following-
- Type of questions asked
- Difficulty level
- Safe attempts
SSC CGL Tier-1 2017 Questions Asked 10thAugust 2017: Shift 1 (Section wise)
- _______ is the SI unit of Current – Ampere
- Between which two countries the Gulf of Morocco is located?
- Who was Anpadh Raja?
- Questions on ‘Plant Hormones’.
- Nephron belongs to _________ system.
- _________ is the Mughal Emperor, who was illiterate.
- Which country left the TPP or Trans Pacific Partnership? – USA
- What is the reason behind the formation of Anions?
- Maratha state lies in between ___________.
- Which is not present in plants?
- ________ is the product of Mass and Velocity.
- _________ appoints the Governors of State – President
- What is the cause of Acid Rains?
- Who is the inventor of World Wide Web?
- Which country is divided by the Strait of Malacca?
- Which state in India shares the latitudes with Sikkim?
- Who is the writer of the book, ‘Rekha: An Untold Story’?
- Sai Praneeth is associated with which sport?
- Name of Ganga River in Bangladesh?
- Sunlight help to get which vitamin?
- How many bits consist of an IP Address?
- Cloze Test – based on Politics
- Idioms – Will o wisp
- Synonyms – Ascend, Waggish
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Find odd one out in the given series.
125, 216, 516, 343
Ans – 516
- A number of triangles had to be counted in figure.
- Data Interpretation – Based on Tabular Graph (ratio & proportion, import & export)
SSC CGL Tier-1 2017 Questions Asked 10thAugust 2017: Shift 2 (Section wise)
- Idioms – Chicken hurted, Loquacious
- One word substitution – Extempore
- Cloze Test – Based on “Science & Religious”
DI based on tabular graph
- Who won US open men’s Final?
- Recently who got noble prize for peace?
- With which country India will open crude oil?
- Full form of CAD?
- What is the chemical formula of sodium chloride? – NaCl
- 1 question on emergency article?
- Mirror, which shows enlarged and inverted image?
- Name the book written by Shashi Tharoor?
- Photosynthesis occurs in plants by chlorophyll in the presence of ____?
- Which gas contributes more to global warming?
- Which neighbor of India is called as ‘Druk Yul’?
- Tennis men trophy for Australian open?
- Matching dancers with dance.
- Who is not the member of either of the assembly.
- 1 Q based on sunderban.
- Who led Bardoli Satyagrah?
- Who is father of ‘India unrest’?
- Anions are formed due to?
- What is the product of Mass velocity called?
For more upcoming exam questions, keep on checking our SSC official webpage at www.jagranjosh.com.
All the best!