This is the General Awareness Section of the Question Paper of SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination which was conducted in 2010. Practice this paper to prepare for the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) for Recruitment to Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk.
151. The degree of monopoly power is to be measured in terms of the firm's
(1) Normal profit
(2) supernormal profit
(3) both normal and supernormal profit
(4) selling price
152. Who propounded the Innovation theory of profits ?
(1) J.A. Schumpeter
(2) P.A. Samucison
(3) Alfred Marshall
(4) David Richardo
153. Which of the following does not come under ligislative control over administration ?
(1) Zero hour
(2) Adjournment motion
(3) Budget session
(4) Formulation of a Bill
154. Under perfect competition. the industry does not have any excess capacity because each firm produces at the minimum point on its
(1) long run marginal cost curve
(2) long-run average cost curve
(3) long-run average variable cost curve
(4) long-run average reve nue curve
155. Which one of the following is not a 'canon of taxation' according to adam Smith ?
(1) Canon of certainty
(2) Canon of simplicity
(3) Canon of convenience
(4) Canon of economy
Click on the link below to download the complete paper with answers
SSC Higher Secondary Data Entry Operator & LDC Exam Solved Question Paper 2010: General Awareness(Second Shift)
SSC H. Sec. Data Entry Operator & LDC Exam Solved Question Paper 2010: Numerical Aptitude II Shift
SSC H. Sec. Data Entry Operator & LDC Exam Solved Question Paper 2010: English Language II Shift
SSC H. Sec. Data Entry Operator & LDC Exam Solved Question Paper 2010: General Intelligence II Shift