Surajpur District Recruitment 2019 for 14 Manager, Social Worker and Other Posts
Surajpur District has invited applications for the Manager, Social Worker and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the offline mode on or before 11 November 2019.
Surajpur District Job Notification: Surajpur District has invited applications for the Manager, Social Worker and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the offline mode on or before 11 November 2019.
- Last Date for submission of filled in application: 11 November 2019
Surajpur District Manager, Social Worker and Other Vacancy Details
- Audiologist: 01 Post
- Tech Assistant-Audiometric: 01 Post
- Nursing Officer: 01 Post
- Block Manager-Account: 01 Post
- District Manager-Data: 01 Post
- Secretarial Assistant: 01 Post
- ANM: 01 Post
- Block Manager-Data: 01 Post
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: 01 Post
- Social Worker: 01 Post
- Operation Theatre Technician: 01 Post
- Technician Assistant: 01 Post
- Senior Nursing Officer: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 23 October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Manager, Social Worker and Other Job
- Audiologist: Bachelor of Audiology and speech language pathology (BASLP)/B.Sc. (speech and hearing from) from RCI Recognized.
- Tech Assistant-Audiometric: Diploma in hearing language and speech (DHLS) (Recognized by RCI).
- Nursing Officer: B.Sc. Nursing (Regular) From at Institution Recognized by Council of India. Two Years Experience of working in Hospital.
- Block Manager-Account: B.Com minimum 55% or Recognized university in PGDCA & Knowledge of tally compulsory.
- District Manager-Data (IDSP): B.Tech/B.E in CS/IT/Electronics(Regular) or Post Graduate Qualification In Computer Science (Regular).
- Secretarial Assistant: 12th class passed with at least 1 year diploma in computer Application.
- ANM (RBSK): 12th class passed ANM passed, NC Affiliated training center and live registration in Chhattisgarh nursing registration counciling.
- Block Manager-Data: Graduate 55% + PGDCA/BCA 55%
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: 12th class passed with at least one year diploma in computer application.
- Social Worker: (i) M. Phil PSW, Psychiatric Social work (Preference-1).
(ii) Master in Psychiatric Social work (Regular) at least 2 years experience of working in psychiatric hospital in desirable (Preference-2).
(iii) Master In social worker (Regular).
- Operation Theatre Technician: 12th class passed with Biology, chemistry and Physics OT Technician Paramedical Course and Live Registration by C.G. Paramedical Council.
- Technician Assistant: PG Degree Diploma in Psychology/Counseling/health Education/Mass communication/social Science.
- Senior Nursing Officer: M.Sc. Psychiatric Nursing (Regular) (Preference-1) or 2) B.Sc. Nursing with Post Graduate Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing From institution recognized by Nursing Council of India. (Regular) (Preference-2) At least 1 year Experience of working in Psychiatric Hospital is desirable. 3) B.Sc. Nursing (Regular) (Preference-3) At least 2 years 2 years of experience of working in psychiatry/mental health institution/Hospital.
Official Notification Download
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the online mode on or before 11 November 2019. Applicants are required to visit the official website of HP Forest Department at http;//www.hpforest.nic.in. After this click on the “Recruitment” tab on the left menu of the website home page and follow the instructions as given in the page or the Candidates can directly go to the URL: htto://www.forp.hL.eov.in to access the home page of the "Forest online Recruitment Portal (FORP)". Further, the vacancy of all the category are to be filled up keeping in view the reservation policy of the Government (i.e. all the categories as per Circle Roster) and as per procedure prescribed in the R&P Rules and guidelines as per vacancies mentioned above. Please ensure that advertisement for recruitment of Forest Guards is published as per the schedule enclosed. Option may be given to the candidates to apply manually on prescribed standard application farm or online through the official website or H.P. Forest Department at www.hpforest.nic.in.