Sutlej Gramin Bank invited applications for recruitment to 39 Officer Scale-I and Officer Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 25 September 2013.
• Opening Date for Online Application: 11 September 2013
• Closing Date for Online Application: 25 September 2013
• Date of Payment of Application Fee: 11 September 2013 to 25 September 2013
Name of the Post:
Officer Scale-I: 10 posts
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 29 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 39
• Candidate’s age should be between 18-28 years as on 1 June 2012.
• Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidate should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language for both posts. Computer knowledge is Desirable.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details
• Candidates who have valid score card with 89 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Assistant.
• 97 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 103 & above OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Officer Scale-I.
• Candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD/Ex Servicemen has to pay the fee of Rs.20/- .
• And Rs.100/- for General /OBC, through CBS at any Branch of Punjab & Sind bank, by Payment Challan which is available in the Bank’s website.
• Officer Scale-I: 14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100- 800/7- 25700
• Office Assistant: 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-
• Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
• Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the Punjab and Sind Bank’swebsitewww.psbindia.com between 11 September 2013 to 25 September 2013.
• No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
• The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
Bank of Baroda SO Exam 2018-2019: Check complete selection procedure & other details
SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification Out for 39 Deputy Manager Internal Audit Posts
Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018 Out; Download @canarabank.com
SBI Recruitment 2018 for Dean Post in State Bank Institute of Leadership, Kolkata