TERI University, set up as a deemed University in 1956 is amongst the apex universities of the country. It invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to MBA programmes for the batch 2013.
Name of the Programmes
- MBA (Business Sustainability)
- MBA (Infrastructure)
- Due date to submit application form: 26 April 2013
- Shorlisted Candidates for Interview and Group Discussion declares on: 3 May 2013
- Group Discussion and Interview: 22 May 2013 to 23 May 2013
- Final result announces on: 4 June 2013
- Programme commences on: 22 July 2013
- Admission seekers must be a graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any recognised University.
- Candidate should have cleared Senior Secondary Examination with English as a compulsory subject.
- Aspirants appearing in final year graduation’s degree examination or awaiting their results are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants are required to possess valid score card of the national level examinations CAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT.
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in on of the prior mentioned national level examination. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview and Group Discussion for final selection conducted by the University at the campus.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee as per mode of payment is mentioned below:
- Through Credit Card/ Debit Card (Online registration and payment): Rs 1250
- Through Demand Draft (requesting application form and information brochure form University via post): Rs 1500
- Through Demand Draft (in case of forms downloaded from the website): Rs 1450
DD of requisite amount should be drawn in favour of Registrar, TERI University payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply
- Candidates who wish to apply can download the application form from the website of the University or can apply online and make online payment
- Besides these, application form can also be attained from the University’s campus..
- Admission seekers will have to fill the application form and make payment.
- Completed application form along with prescribed amount of DD (if not paid application fee through any other modes) should reach to the following address by post within the prescribed time span:
10, Institutional Area
New Delhi 110070
For further information, please visit the official website of the University
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA