Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamilnadu invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lecturers (Senior Scale)/Lecturers Senior Scale (Pre-Law) for Government Law Colleges 2013-2014. Eligible candidates can send applications in the prescribed format on or before 26 August 2014.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 11 August 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 26 August 2014
- Date of Written Examination: 21 September 2014
Details of Post
- Name of the Post: Lecturers (Senior Scale)/Lecturers Senior Scale (Pre-Law) for Government Law Colleges
- Total No. of Vacancies: 50
Pay Scale: Rs.15600 to 39100 + AGP- Rs.7000
- Lecturers (Senior Scale): Master Degree in Law with minimum 50% marks, Must have qualified in the National Eligibility Test (NET) or an accredited Test; and Must have enrolled as an advocate in the Bar Council; Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to persons who have actual experience at the Bar or teaching experience.
- Lecturers Senior Scale (Pre-Law): M.A. Degree of any of the Universities in the State of Tamil Nadu or a degree of equivalent standard with minimum 50% marks, Master Degree in Law, Must have qualified in the National Eligibility Test (NET) or an accredited Test; and must have enrolled as an advocate in the Bar Council.
- For BC, BCM, MBC, SC, SCA and ST candidates, the age should not be over 57 years as on 1 July 2014, as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
- For other candidates, the age should not be over 40 years as on 1 July 2014.
Candidates will be required to pay Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST and Differently Abled) as examination fees in any Branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA / INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK using only the prescribed Challan attached with the prospectus.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- The application form along with prospectus can be purchased in person on payment of Rs.100/- in cash.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents should be submitted to the same college from where the Application forms are obtained on or before 26 August 2014.
- The envelope should be super scribed with the words ‘Application for the Post of ________”