THDC India Limited invited application for the recruitment to the post of Executive Trainee HR discipline and Executive Trainee PR discipline. The candidate eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 16 November 2016.
- Closing of Online Registration: 19 November 2016
- Last date for receipt of Hard copy of application: 20 January 2016
THDC India Limited Vacancy Details
- Executive Trainee HR discipline: 10 Posts
- Executive Trainee PR discipline: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Executive Trainee Posts
- Human Resource: Candidates should possess MBA with specialization in Personnel Management (HR as main or major subject)/ HRD/ HRM or Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare.
- Public Relations: Graduate with 2 years Full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in PR/ Mass Communication or Journalism from recognized Indian University or Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India with not less than 65% marks or equivalent CGPA/ OGPA.
Upper age limit for the post is 30 years.
How to Apply for THDC India Limited Executive Trainee Posts 2016
Candidates eligible for the post can apply online through the website http://cbsenet.nic.in on or before 19 November 2016 and they have to send the hard copy of relevant documents to The Manager (Recruitment), THDC India Limited, Pragatipuram, Bye Pass Road, Rishikesh-249201, Uttarakhand on or before 20 January 2016.