Here we are providing the precise and detailed NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Chapter 5, Thermodynamics. All the solutions have been prepared by the subject matter experts to deliver the appropriate content. These solutions will help you find the right approach to solve the NCERT questions and understand the criteria to write perfect answers in exams to grab high scores.
Some prominent features of Class 11 Chemistry NCERT Solutions are:
- Each solution is framed in a way to involve the key concept.
- Solutions have been rechecked/ revised by subject experts.
- Each solution is strictly according to the guidelines followed in CBSE marking scheme for board exams.
It is very important for students to practice all the NCERT questions not only to clear the concepts but also to make an effective preparation for the exams. It also helps you summarise the huge syllabus by practicing only the important topics and concepts.
Solving the NCERT questions will assure good results as most of the questions in annual examinations are asked from NCERT textbooks.
Main topics discussed in Class 11 Chemistry chapter- Thermodynamics, are:
- Introduction to Thermodynamics
- System and the surroundings
Types of the system
State of the system
- Internal energy as a state function
- Applications of thermodynamics
- Work & enthalpy (h)
- Measurement of Δu and Δh: calorimetry
- Enthalpy change
- Enthalpies for different types of reactions
- Gibbs energy change and equilibrium.
Some of the questions and their solutions from NCERT Solutions for Class 11: Thermodynamics, are as follows:
To get all the NCERT Solutions, click on the following link: