TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020 for 10906 Constable Armed Reserve/Special Force, Jail Warder Grade II & Fireman Posts, Apply @tnusrbonline.org
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has published the recruitment notification for the post of Constable Grade II – (Armed Reserved), Constable Grade II – (Special Force), Jail Warder Grade II and Firemen. Check Selection Process, Eligibility, Application Process and Other Details
TN Police Constable Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has started the online application process for the post of Grade II – (Armed Reserved), Constable Grade II – (Special Force), Jail Warder Grade II and Firemen, today i.e. on 26 September 2020. Eligible candidates can register for TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment 2020 on tnusronline.org latest by 26 October 2020.
A total of 10906 vacancies are notified out of which 3784 are for Constable Grade II – (Armed Reserve), 6545 for Constable Grade II – (Special Force), 119 for Jail Warder Grade II and 458 for Firemen Posts .
Only 10th passed candidates are eligible to apply for the TN Recruitment 2020 for Constable Posts.
Candidates can check other details regarding TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2020 such as eligibility, selection process and other details below.
TNUSRB Constable 2020 Important Date
- Starting Date of TNUSRB Constable Application – 26 September 2020 at 10 AM
- Last Date of TNUSRB Constable 2020 Application -26 October 2020
TNUSRB Constable 2020 Vacancy Details
GR. II Police Constable (Armed Reserved), Police Department - 3784
- Male - 685
- Female - 3099
GR. II Police Constable (Special Force), Police Department - 6545
- Male - 6545
Jail Warder Grade II, Jail Department - 119
- Male - 112
- Female - 07
Firemen - 458
- Male - 458
Rs. 18,200 – 52,900
Eligibility Criteria for TNUSRB Police Constable, Jail Warder and Firemen Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate should be 10th class passed
- Tamil Language is one of the subject in 10th standard
- If candidates have higher qualification without 10th class pass, the candidates are not eligible to apply.
- For General (GEN) Categories - 18 years to 24 years
- For MBCs/DCs, BCs(Other than Muslim) - 18 years to 26 years
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs Candidates - 18 years to 29 years
- For Transgender Candidates - 18 years to 29 years
- For Female Destitute Windows Candidates - 18 years to 35 years
- For Ex-Serviceman Candidates - 18 years to 45 years
For more information, candidates are advised to wait till official notice is released
TNUSRB Constable 2020 Selection Procedure for Police Constable, Jail Warder and Firemen Post
The selection will be done on the basis of Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test etc.
How to Apply for TNUSRB Constable Recruitment 2020 ?
The Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on TNUSRB official website from 26 September 2020 to 26 October2020 .