Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC), Govt. of Tripura invited application for recruitment of 25 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 23 August 2014.
Closing Date for Registration: 23 August 2014
Details of Post
- Financial Controller: 03 Posts
- Fishery Officer: 12 Posts
- Inspector, Motor Vehicles: 10 Posts
- Financial Controller: Rs.13,575 – 37,000/-, PB-4 with grade pay of Rs. 4,500/-
- Fishery Officer: Rs. 9,570 - 30,000/-, PB-3 with Grade pay of Rs.3,500/
- Inspector, Motor Vehicles: Rs. 5,310 – 24,000/-, PB-2 with Grade pay of Rs. 2400/
- Financial Controller: Chartered Accountant or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University with a minimum of 4(four) years experiencein the Audit & Accounts Branch of any Government Department/Government undertaking/Public sector Unit. OR Master of Business Administration (MBA) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University with minimum of 2(two) years experience in Audit & Accounts Branch of any Government Department /Government undertaking /Public sector Unit
- Fishery Officer: B.F.Sc. or M.F.Sc/D.F.Sc from a recognized University. OR Bachelor Degree in Science with Zoology as one of the subject from a recognized University with 1(one) year Post Graduate Certificate Course in Fisheries Science from CIFE
- Inspector, Motor Vehicles: Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination of any recognized University/ Board. Passed 3(three) years Diploma course in Automobile Engineering / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution
18 to 40 years
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply the official website of the commission http://www.tpsc.gov.in.