State Legal Services Authority, Union Territory, Chandigarh invited applications for Recruitment of 9 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 13 June 2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 13 June 2014
Name of the Posts
- Law Officer: 1
- Senior Scale Stenographer: 1
- Librarian, (against, lien vacancy): 1
- Steno-Typist: 3
- Accounts Clerk, (against, lien vacancy): 1
- Clerk/Clerk-cum-Typist/Ahlmad/CDEO: 1
- Driver: 1
Total No. of Posts: 9 Posts
- 10300-34800 + 4200 Grade pay for post no. 1.
- 10300-34800 + 4400 Grade pay for post no. 2.
- 10300-34800 + 3200 Grade pay for post no. 3 to 6.
- 5910-20200 + 2400 Grade pay for post no. 7.
- Law Officer: Degree in law with a practice at the Bar for minimum 2 years or experience of working on a legal post in a Government/reputed Pvt. Organization.
- Senior Scale Stenographer: Graduation or its equivalent with 5 years experience in stenographer (English) line in a reputed concern or public sector/private sector or in the Govt. Department and Speed of 120 words per minutes in stenographer (English ) and speed of 30 words per minute in transcription the same.
- Librarian, (against, lien vacancy): Bachelor of Library Science with 2 years working experience as Such.
- Steno-Typist: Graduation and proficiency in Operation of Computer (Word processing and spread sheets) and Speed of 80 words per minute in stenographer (English) and speed of 20 words per minute in transcription the same.
- Accounts Clerk, (against, lien vacancy): Graduation having Maths and Commerce as compulsory subjects and 3 years experience in the line.
- Clerk/Clerk-cum-Typist/Ahlmad/CDEO: Graduation and proficiency in operation of Computer (Word Processing and Spread sheets) and a speed of 30 words per minute in English type-writing and six months certificate in computer/data entry course.
- Driver: 10th passed and Driving Licence of Light Transport vehicles (LTVs) with 5 years experience for driving a light transport vehicle.
- Candidate age should be between 18 to 27 years for post no. 1.
- Candidate age should be between 21 to 30 years for post no. 2.
- Candidate age should be between 18 to 25 years for post no. 3 to 7.
- Candidates will be required to pay Rs.100/- in the shape of Demand Draft payable at Chandigarh, drawn on any nationalized Bank in favour of Member Secretary, State Legal Services Authority U.T., Chandigarh.
- Visually Handicapped persons are exempted from the application fee.
Selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of Written Test, Stenography Test, Typewriting Test on Computer, Driving Test and Interview.
How to apply
- Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format.
- Application complete in all respects, along with the demand draft, latest passport size self attested photograph duly pasted and two self addressed envelopes (size 23 X 10 cm) with postage stamp of Rs. 6/- affixed each thereupon must be sent in the office of Member Secretary, State Legal Services Authority, Additional Deluxe Building, Ground Floor, Sector 9, U.T., Chandigarh on or before 13 June 2014.