School of Hospitality and Tourism Management, University of Jammu, Jammu invited applications for filling up the posts for the research Project funded by ‘The Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR)”, Govt. of India. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 10 November 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 November 2014.
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post: “Research Associate / Research Assistant”
No. of Posts: 01 (One).
2. Name of Post: “Research / Field Investigators”
No. of Posts: 02 (Two).
Educational Qualification: Master Degree in MBA (Hospitality & Tourism)/MTM/MTA or equivalent from the recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit: Minimum 40 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Post 1 :Candidate will get the Salary as per norms.
- For Post 2 :Candidate will get salary on daily basis @ Rs. 1,000/- Per day.
Duration of the Appointment:
- For Post 1 :Appointment is initially for one year and may be extended as per requirement of the Project.
- For Post 2 :It’s a Part- Time position and called as and when required in the Project.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply on plain paper with complete details CV along with attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph which should be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “Project Director, School of Hospitality and Tourism Management, University of Jammu, Jammu – 180 001“ on or before 10 November 2014.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.