UP State Medical Faculty (UPSMFAC) invited online applications for the post of Technician for different Paramedical Government Training Centers. The total number of vacancies notified is 2370. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 November 2017.
- Starting Date of Online Application - 01 November 2017
- Last Date of Online Application - 20 November 2017
- Last Date for Changes/Correction in Online Application - 22 November 2017
- Date of Merit-List - 27 November 2017
UP State Medical Faculty Vacancy Details
Technician - 2370 Posts
Number of Seats according to training subject in Paramedical Government and Private Training Centers:
- Diploma in Lab -Technician - 1035 Posts
- Diploma in X-Ray Technician - 756 Posts
- Diploma in Radiotherapy Technician - 60 Posts
- Diploma in Optometry /Physiotherapy and Other subjects - 30 Posts (Each Training)(Total 240 Seats)
Eligibility Criteria for Technician Post
Candidates should be 12th passed in science subject from recognised board
17 Years as on 31 December 2017
Please check the detailed notification link for more details regarding eligibility criteria.
Selection Procedure for Technician Posts
Selection shall be based on the marks scored in 10th and 12th class examination.
Annual training fees for training in Paramedical Government and Private Training Centers (convertible):
- Paramedical Government Training Centres - Rs. 18,000/-
- Paramedical Private Training Centres - Rs. 45,000/-
How to Apply for UP State Medical Faculty Technician Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through official website http://forms.upsmfac.org/ on or before 20 November 2017
Rs 800/- (In case of counseling, candidates will have to pay Rs. 500/-)