Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to conduct National Defence Academy and Naval Academy examinations 2015 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for 135th course and for the 97th Indian Naval Academy commencing from 2 January 2016. The candidates eligible for the posts may APPLY ONLINE through UPSC’s website at www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 23 January 2015. UPSC is India's central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination and Combined Medical Services Examination.
- Opening Date of online Application Forms: 27 December 2014
- Closing Date of online Application Forms: 23 January 2015
- Date of Written Examination: 19 April 2015
Name and No. of the Posts:
- National Defense Academy: 320 (Army: 208, Navy: 42 and 70 for Air Force)
- Naval Academy: 55
Total No. of Posts: 375
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, Vishakhapatnam
- For Army wing of National Defense Academy: 12th passed School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval wings of National Defense Academy & for 12th Cadet Entry scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th passed School Education or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates should born not earlier than 2 July 1996 and not later than 1 July 1999.
- Candidates have to Pay Rs.100/- in the form of Cash in any Branch of SBI or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur or State Bank of Hyderabad or State Bank of Mysore or State Bank of Patiala or State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
- SC/ ST candidates and sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ Ors are exempted from payment of fees.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Examination, Psychological Aptitude Test, Intelligence Test and SSB Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in website on or before 23 January 2015.
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.