Union Public Service Commission invited online recruitment applications for recruitment to the post of Court Officer, Assistant Director, radio Inspector and Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 January 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 11 January 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 31 January 2014
• Last Date of Receipt of Hard copy of Application: 31 January 2014
Details of Post
• Court Officer in Intellectual Property Appellate Board: 01 Post
• Assistant Director in National Crime Records Bureau: 02 Posts
• Radio Inspector in Directorate General of Shipping: 01 Post
• Assistant Professors in Civil Engineering (Technical): 03 Posts
Total Number of Post: 07 Posts
• Court Officer: Rs.9,300-34,800 (PB-2)+Rs.4,600 (Grade pay) (T.E. Rs.26,410/-)
• Assistant Director: Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3)+Rs.6,600 (Grade pay) (T.E. Rs.42,180/-)
• Radio Inspector: Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3)+Rs.5,400 (Grade pay) (T.E. Rs.39,900/-)
• Assistant Professors: Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3)+Rs.6,000 (Academic Grade pay) (T.E. Rs.41,040/-)
• Court Officer: 30 years
• Assistant Director: 40 years
• Radio Inspector: 50 years
• Assistant Professors: 35 years
• Court Officer: Bachelors' degree of a recognized University or equivalent with 02 Years of Experience.
• Assistant Director: Master's Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science or M. Tech. (with specialization in Computer Applications) or BE/B.Tech. in information Technology or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology from a recognize University or Institute with 08 Years of Experience
• Radio Inspector: Certification of proficiency as General Class or First Class Radio Operator with 03 Years experience
• Assistant Professors: B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering and ME/M Tech in Structure/Structure Dynamics/CAD in Civil or Structure Engineering/Construction Engineering/Construction Management/Construction Technology/Building Structure/Building Engineering/Infrastructure Engineering or equivalent with First Class or equivalent
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to send the completely filled online application in the prescribed format through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. For more information refer the below given link.The print out of the completely filled application must reach to the commission before 31 January 2014.