UPSC Recruitment 2016 for 51 Various Posts, Apply by 02 June
Union Public Service Commission invited applications for recruitment to various posts. Eligible candidates can apply online to the post on or before 02 June.
UPSC Job Notification:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Veterinary Officer, Assistant Registrar, Junior Technical Officer, Assistant Anthropologist, Technical Officers, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Junior Scientific Officer, Deputy Directors Medical and Chief Mineral Economist. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 02 June.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Various Jobs: For details regarding the eligibility criteria, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
Selection Procedure for UPSC Various Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the commission.
How to Apply for UPSC Various Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format along with necessary documents on or before 02 June 2016.
Last Date of Application: 02 June 2016
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Number of Posts:
- Veterinary Officer- 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar- 09 Posts
- Junior Technical Officer- 01 Post
- Assistant Anthropologist- 02 Posts
- Technical Officers- 04 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor- 30 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer- 01 Post
- Deputy Directors Medical- 02 Posts
- Chief Mineral Economist- 01 Post