Uttarakhand Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Registrar. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 19 December 2013. The candidates will be selected according to their performance in the written examination and personal Interview.
- Opening Date for Registration: 28 November 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 19 December 2013
- Last Date of Submitting Examination Fee: 24 December 2013
- Last Date of submitting Hard copy of the online application: 03 January 2013
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Assistant Registrar
- Number of Post: 03 Posts
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs 60/-
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have a Graduate Degree from a recognized University/ Institute with Knowledge of English and Hindi. The candidates should also have at least 07 Years of working Experience.
Age limit: Between 30- 45 Years as on 01 July 2013.
How To Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates are advised to visit ukpsc.gov.in for applying online.
- Send the completely filled online application before 19 December 2013 in the prescribed format
- The duly filled application in all respect must reach to the commission’s Office on or before 03 January 2013.
The candidates have to qualify both the written examination and Personal Interview in order to get appointment to the respective posts. Date and time of the examination will be intimated shortly.
For further details refer the mentioned link.