Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), Thiruvananthapuram Jobs Notification: VSSC, Thiruvananthapuram has invited applications for Project Trainee posts to work on Short Term Assignment basis initially for one year and extendable upto one more year. The eligible candidates can apply offline to the post through the prescribed format latest by 12 July 2019.
- Employment Notice No. VSSC-307; Dated 24.06.2019
Important Dates for VSSC, Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 12 July 2019
Vacancy Details of VSSC, Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
- Project Trainee– 02 Posts
Eligibility Conditions for VSSC, Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2019
- Project Trainee 01 - M.E/M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering in First Class (Knowledge in digital signal processing and computer programming is desirable).
- Project Trainee 02 - M.Sc. Degree in Physics in First Class (Knowledge in computer programming is desirable).
- Project Trainee 01 – Rs.30,000/- per month (consolidated).
- Project Trainee 02 - Rs.25,000/- per month (consolidated).
How to Apply for VSSC, Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website of the organization - www.vssc.gov.in or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents to Senior Administrative Officer, Recruitment & Review Section, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Thiruvananthapuram - 695 022. The last date for submission of application is 12 July 2019.