WBPSC Fire Operator Result 2019: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released the written examination result for Fire Operator posts. Candidates appeared in the exam can check their name in the list of candidates qualified for PMT / ET on the official website of WBPSC, pscwbapplication.in.
As per the notice issued by the WBPSC, the Commission announced to issue the list of candidates qualified for PMT / ET on 16 September 2019. However, the individual marks of the each candidates will be made available by the Commission on or after 17 September 2019. The candidates will be able to the check their individual marks from the official website only.
WBPSC Fire Operator Result 2019 was tentatively scheduled to be announced on 13 September 2019.
The commission is going to fill 1450 Vacancies for the post of Fire Operator in various departments. The overall recruitment process will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in Written Exam, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical, Endurance Test, Personality Test. Those who will qualify in the written test will be called for further round.
Procedure to Download WBPSC Fire Operator Result 2019
- Visit the official website.i.e. pscwbapplication.in.
- Click on WBPSC Fire Operator Result 2019 flashing on the homepage.
- Enter the credentials and click on the submit button.
- The WBPSC Fire Operator Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can take a printout of the result for future reference.