West Bengal State University (WBSU) Job Notification: West Bengal State University (WBSU) has invited applications for the Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow and other posts. Interested persons can apply for West Bengal State University (WBSU) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 15 May 2020.
The following posts are available (Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow, Research Fellow, Field assistant/Field supervisor) in the Department of Botany under PI, Dr" Krishna Ray in a Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India, funded project entitled "Demonstration of established bio-restoration technology for ecological restoration of degraded mangrove ecosystem in Indian Sunderbans through site-specific approach across differential degradation gradients" for a period of five years based on performance evaluation after every six months.
- LastDate for submission of Application for WBSU: 15 May 2020
West Bengal State University (WBSU) Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow and other Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 02 Posts
- Research Associate I: 01 Post
- Field assistant/Field supervisor: 01 Post
- Field worker: 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): M.Sc. in Botany/Biochemistry/Microbiology with qualification in NET examination conducted by CSIR - UGC/ICAR/DBT or any National Agencies or GATE. Age Limit: 28 years.
- Research Associate I: PhD. degree in any field of Biological sciences, preferably in Botany or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Ecology with publications in SCI indexed journals.
- Field assistant/Field supervisor: B.Sc. degree in any discipline. Age Limit: 50 years.
- Field worker: B.A./B.Sc. degree in any discipline. Age Limit: 50 years.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested persons can apply for West Bengal State University (WBSU) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 15 May 2020. Persons are requested to send their applications for the appropriate posts through email (email@example.com) with the subject line "Application for DBT project: Dr. Krishna Ray, WBSU" with complete biodata and copy of mark sheets, testimonials, proof of experience in form of publications, project report etc. and contact details including both phone no. and e mail address. Candidates applying for Field assistant/Field supervisor/Field workers posts are requested to also send their Voter I card copy/Adhar card copy as proof of residential address along with the qualifying degree certificates/Mark sheets. A11 the documents and applications are at present to be sent only as attached soft copies. No hard copies are required at this stage. Last date of application through e mail is 15 May 2020.