WCL Recruitment 2020: Western Coalfield Limited (WCL) has invited applications for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website from 05 May 2020. The last date for submitting WCL Apprentice Application is 19 May 2020
A total of 303 vacancies are available out of which 101 vacancies for Graduate Apprentice and remaining 202 for Technician Apprentice Posts.
More details on WCL Recruitment 2020 such as educational qualification, age, application process are are given in the article below
Starting Date of Online Application - 05 May 2020 from 10 AM
Last Date of Application - 19 May 2020 till Midnight
Western Coalfield Limited Apprentice Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 303
- Graduate Apprentice - 101 Posts
- Technician Apprentice - 202 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Western Coalfield Limited Apprentice Jobs
- Graduate Apprentice - Full time degree course B.E/ B.Tech/AMIE in Mining Engineering from a recognised university. Enrolled at NATS portal
- Technician Apprentice - Full Time Diploma in Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying from a recognised university. Enrolled at NATS portal
- Graduate Apprentice - Rs. 9000 per month
- Technician Apprentice - Rs. 8000 per month
How to Apply for Western Coalfield Limited Apprentice Jobs 2020 ?
The Eligible candidates are required to register themselves on the National Apprenticeship Tarning Scheme (NATS) web portal i.e. mhrdnats.gov.in . Further they have to apply in web application form available at the official website of WCL www.westerncoal.in from 05 May to 19 May 2020.
Online Application - to start from 05 May