Government of West Bengal invited applications for recruitment to the post of Data Entry Operator (DEO) under Mid Day Meal Programme for Bishnupur Block Development. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 6 February 2015.
- Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 6 February 2015
- Date of Examination: 22 February 2015
Details of the Post:
- Name of the Post: Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Number of Vacancy: 1
Pay Scale: Rs.11000/- per month consolidated
- Educational Qualification Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in any discipline with certificate in Computer application.
- Age Limit Candidate’s age should be between 21-35 years as on 1 January 2015.
Selection Procedure Selection can be done on the basis of performance in practical examination, Interview and percentage of marks in educational qualification.
How to Apply Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification. Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the Chairman, Selection Committee & Block Development Officer, Bishnupur, Bankura, PO- Bishnupur, Dist- Bankura, PIN- 722122 on or before 6 February 2015. Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________”.