Abhinav Bindra won his second gold medal at the Inter Shoot Tri Series shooting at The Hague, Netherlands on 7 February 2014. He won the second gold on 7 February 2014 by scoring 627.7 in the qualification round and then scoring 209 points in the finals of the second match. He defeated Romanian London Olympic Games Champion, H Moldoveanue Alin George in both the matches.
The 31-year-old Bindra won his first medal in this Tri Series competition with his qualification score of 613.7 and by shooting remarkably well in finals score of 209.3 points to win the gold. He won his first gold on 6 February 2014.
Abhinav Bindra is the first Indian to win an individual Gold medal in Olympic, since 1900 the year our country participated in the Olympic Games. He was also India's first gold medal, since 1980, when the Men's Field Hockey Team won the gold. Awards conferred on Bindra till date
• He won Padma Bhushan in 2009, the same year he was also conferred with Rajiv Gandhi Award, Bharat Shiromani Award and India Youth Sports Icon
• He was conferred with the Madhya Pradesh Khel Ratna in 2006
• In 2006, he received Punjab Praman Patra Award
• He won the Uttaranchal Praman Patra Award in 2003
• In 2001, he was awarded with the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award and Maharaja Ranjit Singh Award
• In 2000, he was awarded with Arjuna Award