28 December 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. The day’s updated quizzes cover topics like PETA 2017 Person of the Year, opening of second air cargo route between India and Afghanistan and AP Fiber Grid project among others.
1. Indian shooter Anisa Sayyed won the women's 25m pistol gold with a new record at the 61st National Shooting Championship Competitions. She hails from which state?
2. Which Bollywood actor has been named the PETA 2017 Person of the Year?
a) Shah Rukh Khan
b) Priyanka Chopra
c) Anushka Sharma
d) Alia Bhatt
3. Which two regional Indian airlines have joined hands to save operation costs?
a) Alliance Air and Air Deccan
b) Luwang Airline and Supreme Airlines
c) Zoom Air and TruJet
d) Air Odisha and Air Deccan
4. The second air cargo route jointly launched by India and Afghanistan link Kabul with which Indian city?
5. President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated a fiber grid project aimed at expanding high-speed internet facility in which state?
b) Andhra Pradesh
6. Which high court passed a ruling stating that no one has the right to use government land as a burial ground?
a) Bombay HC
b) Madras HC
c) Delhi HC
d) Allahabad HC
1. (b) Haryana
2. (c) Anushka Sharma
3. (d) Air Odisha and Air Deccan
4. (a) Mumbai
5. (b) Andhra Pradesh
6. (c) Delhi HC
The explanation of these quizzes will be updated in the final day quiz.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.